Guests will experience history on a 90-minute walking tour around the Stanley Hotel property which provides a glimpse into the past and present of the Stanley Hotel. You will learn about F.O. and Flora Stanley while walking the Stanley Hotel property, seeing our remodeled Ice House with Stanley Steam Cars, a walk-through of the hotel itself including some of the ballrooms, the connection of our history to the paranormal, and ending in our underground tunnel.
- Max 20 people
- No children under 5 years old, including infants being carried
- No dogs allowed on tour
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- Advance Reservations are required!
- This is a walking tour that will spend a fair amount of time outdoors, please come prepared
- Formerly known as the Ghost & History Tour
- We do not feature guest rooms on the tour
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
Reservations are strongly recommended at least one week in advance to guarantee a specific time. Tour routes are subject to change on daily basis. Tour route is approximately 1 mile in length. Due to the high altitude we are located at, please come prepared and drinks lots of water!
Ticket Prices are as follows:
|Guest||Price Per Person|
|Hotel Guests – Children – Ages 5-10 years old||$12|
|Non-Hotel Guests – Children – Ages 5-10 years old||$15|
|AAA Discount (requires AAA card)||$17|
|Military Discount (requires valid ID)||$17|
Call 970-577-4111 to book your tour, or reserve online