Our daily all-purpose tour, the Stanley Tour brings to life the hotel’s history and architecture with some ghost stories thrown in. See the beautiful state rooms, the hallways of the haunted fourth floor and the tunnel which allows servants to enter and exit the building unseen. Learn about how the Stanley inspired Stephen King’s fictional Overlook Hotel in his bestselling novel The Shining. Time: 90 min. Age limit: 5+.
- Max 20 people
- No children under 5 years old, including infants being carried
- No dogs allowed on tour
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- Advance Reservations are required!
- This is a walking tour that will spend a fair amount of time outdoors, please come prepared
- Formerly known as the Ghost & History Tour
- We do not feature guest rooms on the tour
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy
Reservations are strongly recommended at least one week in advance to guarantee a specific time. Tour routes are subject to change on daily basis. Tour route is approximately 1 mile in length. Due to the high altitude we are located at, please come prepared and drinks lots of water!
Ticket Prices are as follows:
|Guest||Price Per Person|
|Non-Hotel Guests – Children – Ages 5-10 years old||$15|
|AAA Discount (requires AAA card)||$17|
|Military Discount (requires valid ID)||$17|
Call 970-577-4111 to book your tour, or reserve online