Thank you for your interest in a donation from The Stanley Hotel. We proudly contribute in-kind support to hundreds of charitable organizations and special events each year, with a focus on local (Estes Park) and regional (Front Range) organizations. Due to the large volume of requests submitted to The Stanley, we ask that all requests be made online. Inquiries sent via telephone, email, fax, or otherwise, cannot be considered. Health and Wellness, Conservation, Entrepreneurship, and Enhancing the Quality of Life in our Local Communities are the cornerstones of The Stanley charitable giving program.
Charitable causes that we fund:
- Healthy Lifestyles: The Stanley seeks to encourage kids and families to enjoy healthy lifestyles through nutrition education programs, outdoor recreation programs, Medical research foundations and other health and wellness programs.
- Conservation: The Stanley seeks to conserve nature for future generations and help kids develop life-long passions with nature through preservation of natural areas.
- Entrepreneurship: The Stanley seeks to inspire young people to follow their dreams by supporting programs that promote encourage, creativity and ingenuity.
- Enhancing Quality of Life in our Local Communities: The Stanley seeks to be a positive and productive member of our local community by supporting causes that enhance the quality of life in our local communities including Larimer, Boulder, and Denver counties. The Stanley will consider any request benefitting a 501(c)3 non-profit cause within this three-county region.
To be eligible for an in-kind donation, your request must also meet the following criteria:
- Benefitting organizations must have a 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of eight weeks and not more than six months in advance of a fundraising event.
- More advance notice we have to consider a request will have a better chance for approval
- Cash donation requests will not be accepted
Submitting a request for a donation does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. A message regarding our decision to grant or decline the donation request will be sent via email within three weeks of submission. The Stanley receives many more requests than can be supported. If a request is declined, it does not imply that the program or cause is not vital or valued.